Become a Sperm Donor
All healthy men between the age of 18 and 40 years old can become sperm donors at Seattle Sperm Donor if they fulfill a number of physical and psychological parameters.
Sperm Donor Candidates must go through the following steps to become donors:
- Initially you must fill out and submit our Online Sperm Donor Application.
- Shortly after submitting this you will receive an e-mail from our personnel where the next steps to becoming a donor will be described. Among other things we will need you to submit a sperm sample for testing.
- This test sample will be analyzed and our personnel will notify you of the results. This initial sample is destroyed after the analysis and you will not receive financial compensation for submitting this sample.
- After the initial approval we will need a blood sample and a urine sample from you as well as a physical exam by one of our doctors. Furthermore, you will need to answer some questions regarding your family medical history.
- After the physical exam you can start donations and you will receive payment for your donations. You will receive $70 for each approved donation. We approve over 90% of the donations that our sperm donors deliver. $50 is paid in cash to the donor when delivering the sample. The remaining $20 are paid in cash when the sample has gone through the final approval.